Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Query (IMPORTANT)

Hi,
I would like to query and view returned rows using MSDE.
Can I accomplish this? How about with the bcp.exe utility? How about with
MS-ACCESS?
Thanks,
Yama
I think we need a bit more detail here. There are a ton of examples of
writing queries of all kinds online, in books and magazines. Why won't these
work?
____________________________________
William (Bill) Vaughn
Author, Mentor, Consultant
Microsoft MVP
www.betav.com
Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
__________________________________
"Yama" <ykamyar@.stbernard.com> wrote in message
news:OzN6mlpmEHA.2500@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I would like to query and view returned rows using MSDE.
> Can I accomplish this? How about with the bcp.exe utility? How about with
> MS-ACCESS?
> Thanks,
> Yama
>

No comments:

Post a Comment